- Early Childhood Academy
- Student Life
- Parent Info
- Contact Us
All students and families are welcome at St. Albert the Great!! Please join us at our Open Houses to learn more about our school! Open House is held for both current and new families. This is a great opportunity to visit the classrooms and meet the teachers, staff, and principal.
This year's Open Houses are on:
Sunday, January 27
Saturday, February 9
Movie night and open house
Monday, March 11 -Early Child
Monday, April 8 -Early Child
Sunday, April 28
Monday, May 13
Monday, June 3
Sunday July 14
Sunday August 4
CLICK TO RSVP
2018 - 2019 Enrollment: St. Albert the Great welcomes new students throughout the year. A student's acceptance will need to be considered based upon our current class size as well as the academic and developmental needs of the student. Parents interested in enrolling their child at St. Albert the Great, should call the school office at (708)424-7757.
Our families choose to enroll their children at our school for many reasons, including:
- our graduates are admitted to selective and private high schools, often earning scholarships.
- We utilize technology to enhnace our students' learning and growth.
- We offer a personalized learning environment
- We have our own Library and offer other specials such as Gym, STEM, computer,Spanish, and social emotional learning.
- Our teachers are certified and attend a number of Professional development workshops to meet the individual needs of each student.
- We serve working families by offering extended day care from 6:30am until 6:00pm
- We work with families to make this investment affordable.
- St. Albert the great offers exceptional class sizes to maximize instructional time with students.
- Weekly school liturgies and monthly family mass bring us together to celebrate our faith.
Registration fees are normally lowered during February, so it is highly encouraged to register at that time.
Step 1. Schedule your personal tour!
We know your time is valuable. Call our main office at to schedule your personal tour at a time and date that best fits your schedule or schedule online.
Schedule a Tour: If you are unable to attend our Open Houses, please feel free to schedule a personal tour. All new students and families are encouraged to attend an Open House or to schedule a personal tour of the school. Please click here to schedule your tour today.
Step 2. Meet and Greet!
On the date of your tour you will have the opportunity to tour our school, visit your child's future classroom and meet the classroom teacher. Following the tour you will receive registration documents.
Step 3. Submit Required Documents and Application Fee
You must submit the following documents for review:
Original copy of the child's birth certificate
Proof of residency (ID)
Sacramental certificates (if applicable)
Child's most recent report card and standardized test scores (if a transfer student)
Medical/ Immunization Records
$50 registration fee per child for all new families. This can be paid in cash.
New Student Application Form
Step 4. Admissions Decision
You will receive a phone call, acceptance letter/e-mail informing you if your application has been accepted.
Current families If you are a current family please click the link to download the Re-registration Form for the 2019-2020 School Year. Enrollment preference is given to siblings of current St. Albert the Great students.
All families: After March 1st, applications received for new and current families are filled on a first come, first serve basis. A waiting list is created for new and current families once a grade level has reached capacity.
Below is a schedule of important dates in the Admissions Process for the 2019-2020 school year: